About the Organization
Indian Law Portal (ILP) is a student-run online platform of which solemn focus is to provide guidance and create a relationship between the law students and research. It seeks to devote all the success and accomplishment to its budding lawyers forming the ILP Team.
The main objective is to create opportunities for the students to have advanced research which is must for every law student and welcomes all the universities/colleges/institutions all over India.
About the Blog
ILP strives to bring forth academically excellent content across various fields of Law. We are delighted to launch the first edition for call for blogs to give an opportunity to the members of all legal fraternity to showcase their views and analyse different legal issues across the world.
- The submission should deal with a relevant/topical issue concerning any area of Law.
- The submission should preferably be between 1200-1500 words excluding footnotes.
- Only original work of the author(s) will be accepted. Plagiarism > 15 % will be a ground for rejection.
- Upon selection, author will be intimated of the same and will be required to fill up a form sent by the institution via mail which shall be required for the piece of final publication.
- The author will be intimated about acceptance/rejection within 7 days of submission.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with Indian Law Portal (ILP).
The articles/blogs must be mailed in .docx or .doc format keeping the following guidelines in mind:
- Font size: 12
- Font: Times New Roman
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Headings: Bold
- Sub-headings: Bold and Italic
The authors must mention the hyperlinks and footnotes in a uniform manner. References must be clearly mentioned in the end.
How to Submit?
Submissions must be emailed to [email protected] with the subject ‘SUBMISSION FOR BLOGS’.
No deadline. Early Posts would be appreciated. Submissions would be accepted on a rolling basis.
- If selected, the blogs will be published on our website. However, the aforementioned guidelines are to be followed by the authors.
- Every author of the published blogs will get a certificate of publication.
For more information or in case of query you can contact at [email protected] or WhatsApp +91 7413846071.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host