Law Essentials is an enthusiastic student organisation where the best legal brains provide updates on the latest current affairs. The Organisation provides the latest legal content by way of blogs and journals, offers various certificate courses and hosts a number of webinars.
Call for Blogs
Law Essentials is inviting submissions from members of the bar, legal professionals, law students, others who are interested in publishing with them.
The theme of the Month: Law and Policy relating to Environment Issues.
- COVID-19, Environment and Beyond.
- International Relations, Trade and Environment.
- Human Rights Issues and Environment.
- Psychology, Well-Being and Environment.
- Medical Ethics and Environment.
There is no registration or processing fee for the publication.
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
- All endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
- Word limit for each post is 1000-1500 words (exclusive of endnotes).
- Authors are required to provide an abstract of 100-150 words along with keywords that represent the essence of the submission. The abstract is to be submitted along with the article itself.
- Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes.
- BLUEBOOK (20th EDN.) style of citation must be used for acceptance.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference. (Authors are requested not to put their name anywhere in the main manuscript).
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons is permitted.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- In case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection. (The limit for the same is 15% excluding endnotes).
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Law Essentials.
- All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
- The manuscripts not abiding by the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
How to Submit?
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed to [email protected]
- The subject of the e-mail should be titled “Submission for Law essential Blog Series”.
- Entries that will be selected after the review stages shall be published on the LawEssentials Website. The communication of acceptance shall be made within 5 working days after the submission of the manuscript.
- E-certificates will be awarded to the authors of each published blog.
The deadline for the submission is 30th June 2020, 11:59 pm.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host