About The Law Culture
The Law Culture is a student run portal, guided by a distinguished set of luminaries and conceived with the aim to encourage dialogue on enigmatic legal subjects and public policies in a comprehensible and lucid manner. Visit website HERE
Our fundamental objective lies in forwarding discourse on complex legal issues and widening the horizons of legal discussion by incorporating in our literature and deliberations the often ignored aspects of societal strata. We further, endeavour to highlight issues that are not just academically enriching but also hold practical importance in the legal realm and public welfare.
- The submission shall be made in a word document carrying unified formatting.
- Citations & references shall be hyperlinked(ctrl+k).
- The article must range from 1200-2500 words.
- Submissions are to be sent to [email protected] with “Article – Submission” as the subject of the mail.
- TOPIC – We are always interested in well-written and thoughtful comments and analysis on topical events or developments (e.g. court decisions, legislation etc.). Articles can range from different areas of law and policies. However, we encourage authors to introduce novel arguments, perspective to untouched issues.
- The submissions shall be subjected to a mandatory plagiarism check.
- It is paramount that the article submitted shall be bereft of grammatical errors and shall adhere to the guidelines mentioned.
Visit HERE for detailed information.
For queries, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.