About IntellecTech Law
IntellecTech Law is a legal blog and a virtual forum for reviewing and analyzing ground-breaking legal developments in Intellectual Property, Technology, Media, Privacy and Competition Laws.
They strive to not limit ourselves but look at the most challenging issues in the intersection of these subjects with other subject areas as well. It is run and managed by law graduates who are budding professionals in these niche areas.
Board of Advisors
They also have a Board of Advisors comprising of individuals who are highly experienced in the above-mentioned subject areas, including Ms. Mini Gyan Gautam (Partner – Corporate & Commercial/Data Protection & Privacy Practice at AQUILAW) and Professor Dr. Manveen Singh (Associate Professor & Associate Dean of Academics at Jindal Global Law School).
The main subject area of your submission must pertain to Intellectual Property, Technology, Media, Entertainment, Telecom, Privacy, or Competition Laws. However, we would consider submissions pertaining to the intersection of one of the above subject areas with other subject areas as well. We prefer analytical articles and strongly discourage merely descriptive articles.
- Posts should be analytical in nature or discussing relevant legal developments. We welcome case analysis, statute analysis, review of any latest developments, etc.
- Co-authorship, up to a maximum of two authors, is permitted.
- The word limit should be between 700-2000 words.
- All relevant sources must be hyperlinked with the relevant text in the body of the article.
- For case laws, appropriate case citation should additionally be cited in the footnotes.
- For online articles, news reports, or any academic sources, any formal citation style is acceptable (Oscola/Bluebook/Chicago/MLA/APA, etc.)
- Plagiarism is prohibited. However, the authors are permitted to reasonably quote texts if they are appropriately cited.
- Speaking footnotes are acceptable.
How to Submit?
Send your submission to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Submission – IntellecTech Blog.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.