Burnished Law Journal aims to provide a number of legal journal articles & practical update of law. The Journal actively invite people to share their research on contemporary issues of law. The main aim of Burnished Law Journal, includes topic in socio-legal, socio-economic, or any other law related topic or social issues.
The Burnished Law Journal invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories:
- Short Articles: (1000 – 2500words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500 – 4000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (2000 – 4000 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2000 – 3500 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2000 – 6500 words, including footnotes)
Note: Abstract should be upto 250 words only.
How to Submit:
Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected]
- The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Copyright over the published shall vest with Burnished Law Journal.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
All the submission submitted for the publication to Burnished Law Journal must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission.
Note: Burnished Law Journal shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.
All submissions must be emailed to [email protected] with the subject as ‘Paper submission’ along with declaration to the effect that the Paper is an original work of an author and previously and unpublished work of the author.
- Single Authored Research Work (when only 1Author is submitting a single work): Rs. 700 for any Authors
- Co-Authored Research Work (when 2 Authors are submitting a single work): Rs. 1000 for any Authors
- Co-Authored Research Work (when 3 Authors are submitting a single work): Rs. 1300 for any Authors
The last date for submission of full paper(s) is 10th December, 2020.
Email: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.