About the Organization
Law Granth is a collaboration of legal professionals, academicians, and scholars aimed at increasing free flow of legal knowledge through an easily accessible online portal.
Law Granth journal is dedicated to providing research and expression opportunities to persons in legal field in the subject matters of Constitutional Law, Corporate Law, International Law, Criminal Law and other subject matter related Socio-Legal Contemporary Issues.
About the Journal
Law Granth: “National Legal Journal on Socio-Legal Contemporary Issues” is a quarterly journal.
They gather contributions in the field of law by the way of articles, research papers, essays, case commentaries to evolve the skills of writing in law enthusiasts and to drive them to the path of divergent thinking processes. The articles shall go through a review by the panel at the various stage and the ones meeting the standards of the journal shall be published.
The authors are free to write on any topic related to Social-Legal Contemporary Matters, Corporate Matters, International Matters, Criminal Matters and Constitutional Matters in India or International concerns.
- Long articles: 4000-6000 words
- Short articles: 2000-4000 words
- Case commentary: 1500-3000 words
Guidelines for Submission
- A short abstract must be added in the article that outlines the main questions or theme addressed in the paper is required to be sent. An abstract must be accompanied with the manuscript. Any manuscript received without the specified word limit shall be rejected.
- Body of the Manuscript shall be in Font size 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 line spacing.
- Citation in footnotes and in Bluebook (20th Edition) style.
- A margin of 1 inch shall be maintained from all sides.
- Heading and subheading: All capital and bold (Times New Roman font, size 14)
- All submission is to be sent in either Doc. or Docx format (MS word file).
- Any manuscript submitted in PDF format shall not be accepted.
- Manuscript texts should be justified and the headings should be either left-aligned or centre-aligned.
- Tabular columns, diagrams, or any photograph with proper sources are allowed to use in the Manuscript. Photographs and diagrams must be of 1200px x 675px or less than that.
- A maximum of two co-authors is permitted. Submissions of more than two co-authors shall be disqualified. The full names, designations, contact numbers and email addresses of all the author(s), must be mentioned in the cover page of the manuscript.
- Article submitted to Law Granth shall be original and unpublished.
- Submission of the final paper: 30th July 2020
- Communication of selection of the paper for publication: 10th August 2020
- Last date of confirmation of registration for Publication: 15th August 2020
How to Submit?
- Manuscript file must be named as ‘Title of the Manuscript’: First Name of the author(s) except in the cover page, name or details of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the Manuscript.
- In case of any doubt about the procedure, the submission guidelines can be referred.
- All the submissions shall be mailed to [email protected] before the expiration of due date.
- The author/s must adhere to submission guidelines mentioned above, failing which will lead to direct disqualification of the application.
- No registration and publication fee will be charged from authors.
- E- Certificate of participation would be awarded to all authors.
- Top 5 authors CV will be recommended to our associates.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Mobile Number: 8595588547, 9935404353
.Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host