About the Blog
The blog is our key aspect at the moment, currently, it has posts from a number of industry professionals, students, Doctorate researchers etc. which revolve around the Legality of a case, the Current Legal Scenario, and Rights. Our plan is to provide quality blogs for both Students and Professionals and be the link during the transition phase.
All topics amidst the ambit of Legal Education and Profession are welcome
How to submit
You may go to https://legaljural.com/submit-post/ to submit the blogs.
Entry Fees Free
E- Certificate upon posting of the blog on our website.
– The work should not be plagiarized more than 10%, excessive plagiarism may lead to rejection.
– The write-up (in the same document) should be accompanied with the Author’s Name, designation/institute, E-mail Id and LinkedIn ID.
– All references to other texts must be hyperlinked in the write-up itself, no other modes of Citation are allowed.
– Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Legal Jural; however, the moral Rights shall vest with the Author.
– The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.
– The language should be civil and neutral and should not defame another person.
– The Final discretion will be of Legal Jural
For queries, you may contact us at [email protected]