About the Blog
The Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws (IRCCL) is a blog that publishes articles on current issues relating to corporate law, dispute resolution, antitrust, taxation, insolvency law, trade law, and labor and employment law. The aim of the blog is to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars, and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
Board of Advisors
The articles selected for publication by the editorial team are closely checked by the Board of Advisors of IRCCL. The team consists of
- Mr. Amarjit Singh Chandhiok (Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India; former Additional Solicitor General of India),
- Mr. Tom Valenti (Conflict Resolution Specialist), Mr. Sumant Batra (Managing Partner, Kesar Dass B. & Associates),
- Mr. Ankur Khandelwal (Partner, Kochhar & Co),
- Ms. Debashri Sarkar (Assistant Professor, National Law Institute University, Bhopal),
- Mr. Sourabh Bhattacharya (Principal Associate, Khaitan & Co),
- Mr. Jay Chheda (Principal Associate, Lakshmikumaran and Sridharan),
- Mr. Shashwat Sharma (Senior Associate, Trilegal),
- Ms. Jomol Joy (Associate, AZB & Partners).
The article should address current and pertinent issues in any of the following areas:
- corporate law;
- dispute resolution law;
- competition/antitrust law;
- insolvency law;
- trade law;
- labour and employment law;
- law of taxation.
Authors wishing to contribute their work to IRCCL should ensure that their submission conforms to the following guidelines:
- The article should not exceed 1,500 words.
- Should the article use any material as a reference, an appropriate link should be provided therefor in the main text itself.
- Footnotes, which should follow a uniform mode of citation, could be used only if such a form of referencing is not possible.
- The content should be original and unpublished.
- IRCCL prefers articles that are analytical in nature.
Submissions may be made via email to the IRCCL team at [email protected].
IRCCL receives and reviews articles on a rolling basis, hence there is no deadline for submission.
Email ID: [email protected]
.Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.