About Deal Aware
The conception of Deal Aware came from a group of law students, passionate about the laws and procedures governing Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A).
Deal Aware aim to create a collaborative and research-intensive community of Law students/professionals interested in the regulatory mechanisms and strategies governing the intricate field of Mergers & Acquisitions.
The editorial board consists of various members from NALSAR, GNLU and NLU-J.
Deal Aware welcomes articles pertaining to laws & procedures regarding M&A/Corporate Restructuring.
Call for Submissions
Deal Aware, the only blog dealing exclusively with contemporary legal issues in the field of M&A is calling for contributions for the Blog. Submissions will be considered on a rolling basis.
The article can either be a current awareness piece, opinion piece or a research article. Interdisciplinary approaches to law are promoted, as they facilitate a better understanding of laws and regulatory mechanisms prevalent.
- Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
- Submissions must be the original work of the author(s).
- The maximum word limit is 1500-1700 words.
- Along with the manuscript, please add up to 3 keywords at the beginning of the Article
- All relevant sources must be hyperlinked. In case no hyperlink is available for a reference, the use of endnotes is recommended. Speaking endnotes and footnotes are discouraged.
- Submissions must be in Word Format (.doc or .docx) to [email protected]
- The Editorial Board may take up to seven days to respond to submissions.
- For any other queries, reach out to the above-mentioned email address.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host