About the Organisation
Jiwaji University is a public affiliating university in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India. The name comes from George Jivajirao Scindia of Gwalior. The university was established on 23 May 1964 and Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, the President of India, laid the foundation stone of the campus on 11 December 1964.
About the Competition
They have introduced a Quiz Competition so as people utilize their time during this quarantine period in a productive manner. It’s time to put your grey matter at work and compete with quizzers from across the nation.
- 1st prize: Rs. 2100/-
- 2nd prize: Rs. 1500/-
- 3rd prize: Rs. 1100/-
Note: E-certificate of participation to all the participants.
- Date of the competition 9th and 10th July 2020
- last date for Registration: 8th July 2020
- Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
- Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
- The quiz will be conducted online.
- participants can participate in the quiz from anywhere with the use of a laptop or mobile phone.
- The quiz will be held in two rounds Round 1 and Round 2.
- The quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions in Round -1 will be 50 for which time to attempt all questions will be 15 minutes and each question carries 01 marks each.
- In Round: 2 the total number of questions will be 27 for which time to attempt all the questions will be 10 minutes and each question carry 01 marks each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Candidates which will be selected from Round 1 are 40% of total participants for the next round.
- All the participants are requested to provide the contact number which is registered on WhatsApp for the formation of the WhatsApp group.
- The registered candidate will be added automatically to the group by Institute of law.
- Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
The results will be notified through the Email to every participant. For the rest of the details, we will keep you updated.
A registration fee of Rs. 50/- per participant will be charged for the participation.
Payment mode is given in the registration form.
Mobile number: 7415812433, 7582983714
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host