Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies affiliated to Guru Gobind Indraprastha University, Delhi, recognized by Bar Council of India and UGC under section 2(f), with NAAC ‘A’ accreditation, is well known for its robust efforts in legal education. Dr S.C. Vats, Chairman, VIPS, a great philanthropist and educationist believes in perfection. The motto of VIPS is “in pursuit of perfection”. Today, VIPS has grown into a banyan tree, nestling sixteen courses. We continue to stand with determination, moral sight and strength of mind to create capable and ethical human beings with infinite power, infinite knowledge and indomitable positive energy.
About the Moot
In the present COVID-19 pandemic, restriction has been cast on the physical movement of the society, but has not affected the simulation exercises.
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies,Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS), proudly announces its paramount annual event, 7th VIPS International Law Virtual Moot Court Competition, (hereinafter referred as 7th VIPS Virtual IMC 2020) from 9th October- 10th October, 2020.
The moot court problem is based on contemporary issues touching Public International Law and its various branches.
- Interested teams are required to register by filling the registration form through this link https://forms.gle/SYuXytfBJNheNVDYA latest by 11st July 2020.
- Registration Fee: Rs 1,000/- for each participating team consisting of 2 members, to be submitted through online transaction by 11st July, 2020.
The Bank details for NEFT are as follows:
NAME: VIVEKANANDA INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES BANK: AXIS BANK LTD.
BRANCH: LOK VIHAR
ACCOUNT NO.: 910010004295801
IFSC CODE: UTIB0000588
- The registered teams are required to attach the screen-shot of the online transaction in the google form itself.
- However, fee once paid is non-refundable.
- The receipt of Screen-shot of the payment to the aforementioned bank details shall only confirm the participation of a team in the competition. An acknowledgment of the receipt of required documents as per Rule 4.3 shall be mailed to the respective Team Members and concerned Faculty along with Team Code Number
- Online Registration open 11th June, 2020
- Online Registration closes 11st July, 2020
- Release of Moot Problem 22nd June, 2020
- Clarification for the Moot Problems 30th August, 2020
- Last date for submission of soft copy of memorial 30th September, 2020
- Preliminary Round 5 th – 8 th October, 2020
- Quarter Finals Round And Semi Finals 9 th October, 2020
- Finals and Valedictory round 10th October, 2020
The last date of registration is 11th July 2020.
- Best Team – Rupees 10,000/- along with E-Certificates
- Runner Up– Rupees 5,000/- along with E-Certificates
- Best Memorial– Rupees 3,000/- along with E-Certificates
- The teams may contact the following regarding any query related to the event
Official Website: – Click HERE
E-mail- [email protected]
- Dr. Deepti Kohli,
Email: [email protected]
- Mr. Vansh Vermani,
- Ms. Simrat Kaur,
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.