Under the Madhya Pradesh District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment Rules, 2007, the pay scale for the following vacant posts of District Legal Aid Officer (Entry Level) Second Class Gazetted is 56100-177500 (according to the seventh pay scale) in the prescribed form only from eligible and eligible Indian citizens candidates. Online applications are invited.
Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authority invites applications for the position of District Legal Aid Officer etc. Eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authority before 24th June 2021.
Number of Vacancies
- General Category: 7 (2 for Women; 5 for Men)
- OBC Category: 2
- SC Category: 2
- ST Category: 3 (1 for Women; 2 for Men)
- Number of posts: 17
- Qualification: Should possess a degree in Law
- For detailed information, please refer to the official advertisement.
- Age Limit: 21 – 35 years
- Non-MP Candidates and/or Unreserved: Rs. 922.26/-
- Reserved (Only MP Candidates) and/or Physically Disabled: Rs. 722.16/-
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 25th June 2021 to 24th July 2021
Selection Will be Based on either Written Exam and Interview
Note: The application link will be updated in this post from 25th June 2021
For more details, download the Official Notification here