About the Institute
The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA), trains officers of the Indian Police Service, who have been selected through an All India based Civil Services Examination. The trained officers will be posted as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) in their respective states under whom the other sub-ranks of the police force will be working.
About the Job Post
Notice inviting applications for engaging ‘Teaching Assistant’ on an honorarium basis. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engaging one each ‘Teaching Assistants’ on honorarium basis on the following subjects in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad.
- Special Law
Details of required educational qualifications, work experience, etc are as under:
Investigation: LLB Graduates Should have Higher English Typing and know DTP work/Page Maker/Editing and page setting.
Desirable: One-year Teaching experience
Special Law: LLB Graduates 2 (Two) years of experience as Advocate
Law: LLB Graduates 2 (Two) years of experience as Advocate
Collection of documents, law, rules related to the subject, surfing of the internet, typing DTP, editing, and page setting. Expected to work on digital content creation in the form of study material, case studies, quizzes, games, presentations, etc on the subject for the purpose of e-learning.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment is purely on an honorarium basis with an honorarium of Rs.1,600/- (Rs. One thousand six hundred) only per working day.
- The appointee will not be entitled to any allowances, residential accommodation, transport facility, medical facilities, etc.
- The appointee will not be entitled to any kind of leave.
- In case, services of the appointee are not found satisfactory, the appointment is liable to be terminated without assigning any reasons.
- In case, appointee wants to discontinue the engagement, he/she should give prior notice of at least 30 days in advance, failing which a sum equivalent to the honorarium for the period of notice or the unexpired portion thereof would be recovered.
- The Competent Authority would be free to terminate the services in case of absence of a person by more than 15 days or if the services are not found satisfactory.
- The appointment will be subject to verification of character and antecedents by the police.
- The Academy shall modify, add, delete, and or amend/change the above terms and conditions.
- This appointment will not bestow on him/her any right for claiming regular appointments in the Academy.
- The Academy will not be responsible for any untoward incident or accidental harm to the appointee during the period of engagement. No compensation on account of such incident/accident will be paid by the Employer i.e. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the said selection test and have to make your own arrangements for the journey, accommodation, etc at own expenses.
15th July 2020.
How to Submit?
The filled-in application of only eligible candidates should be addressed to the Assistant Director (Estt), SVP National Police Academy, Shivarampalli, Hyderabad – 500 052 (Telangana) to reach there by post along with the following documents:
- Copies of certificates /testimonials as proof of educational and experience.
- One passport size photo to be pasted on the filled-in application form.
Incomplete/incorrect/unsigned applications and applications without copies of the required documents will be rejected.
Phone number: 91-40-240151-51 to 58
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.