About the Organisation
Landryt is an early-stage startup building a data discovery and analytics platform for title due diligence.
Landryt is inviting applications for the job posts of Legal Analyst roles to support their product vision.
- Retrieve data from different sources including internal databases, websites and internet-based search information.
- Analyse data between the legal documents (e.g.; sale deed) and governmental records (RTC, 7/12, Adangal etc).
- Identify data symmetries between documents, associate the linkages between different data points.
- Ability to generate system based title due diligence abstracts.
Number of Vacancies
Work from Home/Online
Studying Law/Law graduate, preferably some real estate experience.
- Ability to work under strict TAT (Turn Around Timelines).
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools specifically (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Good command of English & Kannada, both oral and written and customer service skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Respond to internal requests for access to protected files.
Rs. 10,000 per month.
How to Apply?
Kindly email your resume/CV to [email protected]
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Mobile Number: 9845011453
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.