We invite you to bring your in-house legal experience in a consultancy or engineering company into play as you will be part of Ramboll Legal Hub which provides a centralised service for businesses operating in countries where Ramboll presence is relatively small, mainly continental Europe and Asia-Pacific. Its principle activity is the review the consultancy contracts with clients and provide advice to the team’s in-house client base. The team is also responsible for PI insurance, claims handling matters and corporate support for these countries. To succeed in this role, you must have Legal qualifications (LLB or other relevant degree) from reputed college and University and experience of 4 yrs. or more preferably providing in-house legal support in a consultancy or engineering company in construction, environmental or infrastructure industry. Are you our new Legal Advisor for Global Operations? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Ramboll Support department
As our new Legal Advisor for Global Operations you will be part of the team which is operating out of the Ramboll Support Centre (RSC) in India, working alongside other legal colleagues located in our Gurugram office and the rest of the Hub team located in UK. This team will collaborate closely with colleagues from other parts of the Legal organisation, globally.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Review and redline contracts and other project legal documents from covered jurisdictions, assessing implications that need to be brought to the project team and management’s attention
- Prepare a contract checklist which summarizes important contractual terms and conditions in accordance with Ramboll governance for contracts
- Advise project managers on risks related to contractual queries arising within the projects, including handling the claims or complaints occurring in performance of contracts in the covered jurisdictions
- Advise and assist in internal governance and preparation of the required approvals
- Advise on basic corporate and insurance related queries in relation to legal entities in covered jurisdictions; assist with documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklists
- Prepare standard templates of various Contracts and Standard terms of business, incorporating local adds-on (liaising with local external lawyers if essential)
- Respond to internal legal queries advising on appropriate contract form and specific legal aspects (research if necessary). Prepare guidelines and forms for internal circulation
The key deliverables over the first 12-24 months for this role will be:
- Ensures the Hub responses are timely and of high quality, while pragmatic and aligned to Ramboll governance. Expected to assist with finalising and implementation of internal review procedures and playbook and ensure strict adherence
- Develops strong working relations with the main stakeholders in selected Hub countries as well as with the legal community at Ramboll
- Proactively creates and updates the local standard templates, ensuring the local jurisdiction is complied with.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Legal qualifications (LLB or other relevant degree) and
- Previous experience of providing in-house legal support in a consultancy or engineering company in construction, environmental or infrastructure industry
- Experience in contract drafting and redlining in English
- Application of commercial acumen when reviewing and advising on contracts
- Working knowledge of corporate law and insurances
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated ability to think and act quickly and communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Must be able to work with people of different cultures and interface with all levels in the organization. Strong workload management skills. Ability to apply commercial and pragmatic approach when advising on contracts in foreign jurisdiction
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Link to apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.