About the Opportunity
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), set up under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April 1967 is looking to hire a Senior Manager – Law.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on 11 April 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics.
- Legal vetting of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Memorandum of Understanding, Teaming Agreements, Technical Collaboration Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Agency Agreements, Dealership/Distributorship Agreement, and other related areas in Business law.
- Developing standard templates of NDAs, MoU, etc.
- Drafting and finalization of Domestic / International Contracts for the supply of products, Transfer of Technology, Joint Development, Exports, and Joint Ventures and related commercial aspects, Government procedures and approvals.
- Thorough knowledge of the legal aspects of Contract Finalization, Labor, and Welfare matters.
- Liaison with external legal counsel for a legal opinion on specific issues.
- Handling litigation and arbitration cases.
- Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity, and NOT in a contractual/ ad-hoc capacity in one of the followings:-
- Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)
- Central Govt. including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services
- State Public Sector Enterprises (SPSEs)
- Listed Private sector companies/ Law Firms
Pay Scale/ Rank/ Level
- Applicants from CPSEs should be working in the following or a higher pay scale for minimum
last ONE year:-
- Rs 24,900 – 50,500 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007 (Pre-revised pay scale).
- Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2017 (Revised pay scale).
- Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500 (Level 10) (Revised).
- Applicants from Central Government/All India Services should be holding a post of Asst. Secretary in Govt. of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay for minimum last ONE year.
- Applicants from Armed Forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Captain in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/ Air Force for minimum last ONE year.
- The candidate should be a First Class Post Graduate in Law
- Minimum 14 years post-qualification experience in large reputed organization/ Law Firms/ High Court.
- The date, time and venue of Personal interview will be intimated by e-mail / SMS.
- The candidates called for interview shall present mandatorily all the relevant documents for verification at the time of interview.
- The interview may also be conducted through virtual /online mode and the details of the same would be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
- A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500/- is applicable for General and OBC candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC, PWD & Serving / Retired Service Officers from Defence are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates including internal employees have to apply online through the website
- You can alternatively use this link selecting ‘Careers’ followed by e-Recruitment for getting connected to advertisement details.
The online application process will be operational from 09-12-2020 (1400 hrs.) to 31-12-2020 (1600 hrs).