- Drafting, review and execution of agreements such as procurement agreements, vendor agreements, MoUs, Non-Disclosure agreements, commercial contract, distributor agreements, C&FA agreements etc. Negotiate legal terms in favour of the company with external parties
- Provide legal advice on regular issues pertaining to business projects / works.
- Provide support for in-house litigation matters (including filing and defending – cases against and on behalf of the company). Attend the court matters on behalf of the company.
- Ensure contract management through GRACE system
- Conduct training on legal topics as per company’s need (including induction training)
- Assist Data Protection Officer in developing and maintaining data privacy framework
- Liasoning with law firms for sending notices / replies and with regard to any litigation proceedings (consumer complaints , cheque bouncing cases)
- Supporting Group Trademarks Dept. in compiling information required for Trademark proceedings.
- Conduct Medico-Legal workshop in collaboration with state teams and external lawyers as per need of customers.
- Closely work with state teams, value team and other support functions and be part of various business sprints to achieve maximum patients’ impact.
- Guide POSH Team on legal issues.
- Carrying out legal research
- Responsible for digital/electronic execution of agreements, guide and train other colleagues in respect of digital execution of agreements
Eligibility Criteria (Qualification and Experience)
- Educational Qualification – Must Meet: Law Graduate (LLB)
- Educational Qualification – Optional: Qualification in trademark laws
- Overall Work Exp: 4+ experience in handling legal work
- Relevant Work Exp: 2+ experience in handling legal work as in-house counsel
- Technical / Functional
- Understanding of legal system and local laws governing pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of contract drafting and contract management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Legal, Legal > Paralegal & Legal Support
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.