About OIL India Ltd.
Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint.
It is engaged in the exploration, production, and transportation of crude oil, natural gas, and manufacture of LPG with its Fields Headquarter (FHQ) at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.
About the Opportunity
Oil India Limited (OIL) is looking to hire a Senior Officer (Legal).
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB) with minimum 60% marks from a University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India.
- The courses should be approved by UGC/appropriate statutory authority for employment to the post and services of the Central Government.
- Candidates who have obtained their qualification through the distance learning/part time mode are also eligible to apply provided that their qualification is recognized by the relevant statutory bodies for employment to the post and services of the Central Government.
- General Category: Rs. 500 +Applicable Taxes
- SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen: NIL
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT), Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT), and Personal Interview.
- The merit list of candidates shall be drawn based on combined weighted marks of Computer Based Test (CBT),
Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview as per defined weightage.
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be called in a ratio of 1:5 for the GD & PI
based on marks in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
The posting will be as per the requirements of the company.
The services are also transferable as per the requirement of the company.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection
modalities before submission of application.
- Candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts and employed with Government departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies as of 01.10.2020 will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE
(NOC) from the employer concerned where the candidate is employed.
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- If more than one application is received from a candidate, the most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
How to Apply
- Click here to apply online.
- Detailed instructions for filling online applications are available on the ‘Instruction Page’. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- Candidates are not required to submit to OIL, either by post or by hand, the printouts of their online
applications or any other document.
- The candidates are advised to submit only a single online application for a post. However, if somehow, he/she
submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that the online application with the higher “Application Sequence Number” is complete in all respects.
Submission of Applications
- Click here to register/sign up
- Click the APPLY ONLINE button under ‘Recruitment of Officers in OIL’.
October 30, 2020, by 11:59 PM
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.