About the Opportunity
Infobip, an international IT and telecommunications company, is looking to hire for the job post of Senior Legal Associate for its Mumbai office.
Infobip is an international IT and telecommunications company. It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.
It operates a full-stack Communications Platform as a Service with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally.
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding legal operations in the Region India.
- Researching different law sources
- Drafting of contract templates and reviewing contracts related to company business.
- Support to the internal sales’ and other departments during the negotiation phase concerning contracts.
- Drafting of various documents (including labor documents, documents on personal data protection, etc.)
- Research on legislation where the company intends to expand its business.
- Providing legal advice to internal stakeholders.
- Effective risk management techniques and proactivity in advising on possible legal issues.
- Education: Higher education degree, Law: LLB and/or LLM
- Experience: 7-10 years of post qualification experience
Skills and Competencies
The candidate should have:
- Passion for studying and researching different legislations, comparative and telecommunication law
- Passion for technology
- Strong legal function administration skills
- Fluency in English language
- Effective task management skills
- Experience working with Telecom legislation will be considered as an advantage
- Ready to travel for work
- Competitive salary
- Travel allowance
- Expatriate compensation packages for your business trips
- Rewards and holiday bonuses
- A team taking care of all the equipment needed
- Team buildings
- Other organized activities
- Company library
- Organized sports
How to Apply
Click on the ‘I’m Interested‘ button on the landing page via the link given below.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.