Integreon is a global provider of alternative legal and business solutions to leading law firms, corporations, and professional service firms.
It offers multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as onshore, offshore, and onsite delivery of their services.
About the Opportunity
Integreon is looking for a Contract Attorney who will be primarily responsible for providing contract drafting, review, redlining, amending, and negotiation services to the clients in accordance with applicable policies and guidelines set by the clients.
- Intake of relevant contracts, documents, and other information in accordance with client procedures
- Analyze documents for relevance and completeness and collect legal data as needed
- Draft, review, redline, amend, and negotiate various commercial agreements
- Respond to contract-related inquiries and prepare any related agreements
- Perform quality review checks of the work product of other members of the team and provide feedback as necessary
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparation and submission of reports and metrics
- Maintain and support ISO standards through the creation and updating of documentation and compliance with all security standards
- Other related duties and responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Law Graduate
- At least 4 years of experience as an attorney; drafting and negotiating a range of contracts, including NDAs, commercial contracts, procurement contracts, and license agreements
- Excellent skills in drafting, analyzing, and communicating contractual terms to clients together with a high ability to influence and negotiate
- Ability to work in a dynamic and international environment and communicate effectively in an open manner
- Willingness to work in a shifting schedule (11 AM to 8 PM or 12 PM to 9 PM IST)
Goregaon East, Mumbai City
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.