About the Organisation
Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan is a full-service law firm based in India. The firm has 12 offices and has over 400 professionals specializing in areas such as corporate & commercial laws, dispute resolution, taxation and intellectual property.
Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan is opening a job post of Senior Associate – Corporate and M&A at their Delhi office.
Key skills required
- Hands-on experience working with clients on mid-size and large mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments, and strategic corporate transactions.
- Ability to conduct and manage due diligence, drafting diligence reports, drafting and negotiating deal documentation and commercial contracts, and coordinating deal closings.
- A sound understanding of general corporate laws, including the Companies Act, 2013; Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999; Competition Act, 2002; Indian Contracts Act, 1872; Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) regulations; Reserve Bank of India (RBI) regulations; employment laws; and data protection laws.
- Attention to detail: in drafting, research, and negotiations.
- Excellent writing skills (to be backed up with published samples). Can contribute to the knowledge-management and writing initiatives of the Firm.
- Good commercial acumen and the ability to place business problems within the applicable legal framework.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of integrity and honesty, and a work ethic that is consistent with the Firm’s policies.
- A 5-year or 3-year law degree from a reputed university.
- 3 to 5 years of experience, of which a substantial portion involves corporate M&A and transactional work at a reputed law firm, or in the M&A department of a corporate house which is actively engaged in M&A, or a mix of both.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.