About the Organisation
The Central Administrative Tribunal had been established under Article 323 – A of the Constitution for adjudication of disputes and complaints with respect to recruitment and conditions of service of persons appointed to public services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union or other authorities under the control of the Government.
About the Job and Number of Vacancies
Central Administrative Tribunal is opening job posts of the following positions:
- Principal Registrar: 1 (one)
- Registrar: 4 (four)
- Joint Registrar: 4 (four)
- Deputy Registrar: 9 (nine)
- Court Officers/Section Officers: 25 (twenty five)
- Principal Registrar: Principal Bench of the Tribunal at New Delhi.
- Registrar: Ernakulam, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Patna Benches of the Tribunal or any other Bench of the Tribunal where the vacancy at the time of selection will be available.
- Joint Registrar: Guwahati, Cuttack Jodhpur and Jammu Benches of the Tribunal or any other Bench of the Tribunal where the vacancy at the time of selection will be available.
- Deputy Registrar: Lucknow, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Allahabad, Jammu Bench and Principal Bench of the Tribunal at New Delhi or any other Bench of the Tribunal where the vacancy at the time of selection will be available.
- Court Officers/Section Officers: Principal Bench (New Delhi),’ Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and Jammu Bench of the Tribunal or any other Bench of the Tribunal where the vacancy at the time of selection will be available.
How to Apply?
The applications in the given proforma (duly typed in double space) together with attested copies of APAR/ACR for the last five years of the eligible officials who are willing to be considered for the said posts and could be spared immediately, may be forwarded to the Principal Registrar, Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, 61/35, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 110 001 within 45 days from the date of publication of the circular in the Employment News.
The last date for receipt of applications is 7th September 2020.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.