About the Opportunity
DSM a.ka. Royal DSM (Dutch State Mines), a science-based Dutch MNC working in the field of health, nutrition, and science-based company active in Nutrition, Health, and Sustainable Living, is looking for the job post of a Legal Specialist for its office in Mumbai.
About the Corporation
DSM is a science-based Dutch multinational corporation, which is actively working in the sphere of health and sustainable living.
It addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental, and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. the company delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity.
The company was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Heerlen, Netherlands.
About the Role
- Drafting & Vetting of contracts, agreements, MOUs, NDAs & other legal documents.
- Vetting of bid documents, replying to legal notices
- Ensure an effective archiving of legal documents
- Oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal Legal policies
- Drafting of Agenda, Minutes & other documents
- Filing of returns with the registrar of the companies
- Filing of compliance documents with the statutory authorities like RBI/MCA etc.
- Liasioning with Various Statutory Authorities
- Updation of statutory records
For more details, read about the role on the ‘Apply Now’ page.
- LLB from a reputed university plus Qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS)
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Commercial awareness and ability to handle issues with discretion.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- The ability to take the initiative and a flexible and practical approach to work.
How to Apply
Apply online by sending your CV.
For additional questions, please contact Boopathy, Recruitment Business Partner on [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.