About the Organization
Vadim Infrastructure Private Limited is a Professional Consultancy, Procurement, and Construction Organization.
VIPL is an Engineering and Construction Company services to Power, Industrial and Infrastructure Sectors by providing Design, Detail Engineering, Installation of Electrical Balance of Plant (E-BOP), Electrical and Control & Instrumentation systems on a complete Turnkey EPC basis. VIPL also provides Design and Detail engineering in the areas of Piping, Civil, and Structural Engineering.
Qualification & Eligibility
3 year or 5 year LLB Degree from any reputed University.
Minimum of 1-2 years of Experience in Legal and Advisory on contracts, MSME, Company law, Infrastructure and Real Estate laws, litigation, and arbitration.
VIPL invites application from eligible individuals with requisite experience in the field of infrastructure, company laws, and litigation for engagement as Consultant and Legal Counsel for full time on contract basis. Key roles of the personnel shall be to:
- Engage with, facilitate and advise VIPL on drafting rules, regulations, contracts, and bid documents.
- Bring out legal issues/matters/ proposals, to obtain approval of the State Government or any other competent authority.
- Assist in making informed decisions on various issues/ matters that might be raised from time to time.
- Drafting, Filing of relevant documents, and handling Infrastructure, MSME and Company related litigation.
- Any other legal matter that may be assigned by VIPL.
Number of Employees Required
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
As per industry standards.
Interested applicants can mail their cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.