About the Opportunity
GLG or Gerson Lehrman Group, a New York-based company offering professional education services, is looking to hire lawyers/attorneys for the job post of Legal Associate/Senior Associate, for its Gurgaon office in India.
GLG or Gerson Lehrman Group, a New York-based company that offers professional education services to its clients with topical or industry expertise in a variety of fields, as well as executive education, larger team training, and the placement of experts in long-term advisory, operational, and board roles.
Founded in the year 1998 by Yale Law graduates Mark Gerson and Thomas Lehrman, it now has backing from giant companies like Silver Lake Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, and the like.
GLG’s clients include corporations, hedge funds, private equity firms, family offices, professional service firms, and non-profit organizations.
The responsibilities of the Associate include the following, (but are not limited to these):
- Enforcing processes to ensure the highest legal and compliance standards are met in all aspects of the business, together with other team members.
- Drafting client and vendor contracts for the Company and conduct regulatory research.
- Teaming with other legal department lawyers and non-lawyer personnel to ensure timely execution of legal and compliance-related tasks for the Company.
- Managing contracts with clients, experts and their institutions, and vendors.
- Working closely with multiple business segments, including Business Development and Client Solutions.
- Education: Law degree (LL.B. or higher) from a top law university, with demonstrated excellent academic performance
- Experience: 2-4 years’ experience as a transactional attorney in a reputable business law firm, or in-house experience with the legal department preferably in a multi-national company.\
Skills and Competencies
- Must be fluent in MS office and comfortable with new technology.
- Prior experience working on the Salesforce platform (An added advantage)
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills.
Visit the official website of GLG to know more about them.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.