Manupatra is India’s premier online research service for the legal community. Manupatra enables legal professionals to retrieve cases, statutes, and other documents from Manupatra’s vast library of legal and business materials.
About the Opportunity
Manupatra currently has openings for the post of Editorial Content Analyst with a law background.
Who can Apply
- The candidate must be a Graduate in either of these subjects:
- Work Experience: Between 1 to 6 years experience in:
- Analyzing source material
- Preparing value added abstracts
- Carrying out editorial enhancements
- Quality analysis of online content
- Production of print journals
- Interest in varying subjects of economics, finance, world news, law, tax, etc.
- Analyzing source material, perform background research, and describe topical highlights to enable enhanced customer access.
- Performing high-quality assurance tasks. Review the accuracy and completeness of source materials, electronic conversions, and editorial content prior to publication.
- Reviewing and analyzing case laws to identify disposition, language, points of law, and determine precedential value to support Manupatra print and online legal research products.
- Producing print journals involving the selection of Judgments, writing/ vetting headnotes, carrying our editorial enhancements, liaison with authors for articles, coordinating with vendors, and freelancers for meeting deadlines, proofreading.
- Analyzing and leveraging the information and use it in various formats to create products that differentiate Manupatra in the market.
- Master software and editorial tools necessary to perform duties.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product breadth and scope in order to make independent decisions regarding product content and editorial value-add.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to synthesize information
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organization skills
- Computer literacy
- Required an aptitude for sifting through volumes of data and an analytical bent to identify and cull out the relevant content
- Interest and appetite for varying subjects of economics, finance, world news, law tax et al
How to Apply
Email your updated CV to [email protected].
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.