About the Opportunity
The Third Bridge Group, a research provider, is looking to hire a Compliance Analyst at the Legal Associate Level for its office in Mumbai.
About Third Bridge
Third Bridge Group Limited is a fast-growing primary research provider that offers market intelligence to private equity firms, hedge funds, and consultants.
Founded in 2007, Third Bridge Group serves customers worldwide. Its headquarter is in London, United Kingdom.
Third Bridge is thus looking hire an Analyst to join their Connections Compliance team to be based in Mumbai.
- Evaluating and approving a high volume of in-house research requests for compliance with internal policies and client-specific processes, and responding in a timely manner
- Answering internal queries on compliance decisions
- Escalating non-compliant or complex questions from the business or requests as and when required
- Ensuring we are compliant with applicable laws, internal compliance procedures and pre-agreed client specific processes
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent)
- Essential Criteria:
- Previous legal or compliance experience
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Skills and Competencies
- The candidate must be organized with excellent attention to detail.
- He/She should have the ability to develop strong working relationships across the organization working with individuals at all levels and across offices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- He/She should have the ability to identify risks and apply strategies or seek guidance to minimize them.
- The applicant should be able to prioritize competing goals and interests and manage time effectively.
How to Apply
Click on ‘Apply for this job’ at the bottom of the page (via the link given hereunder).
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.