About the Opportunity
Novo Nordisk, a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company, is looking to hire an Associate Legal Counsel in the Global Legal Global Business Services (GL GBS) department at Bangalore.
About the Company
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care.
The company manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products and services specifically diabetes care medications and devices.
Novo Nordisk is headquartered in Bagsværd, Denmark, with production facilities in eight countries, and affiliates or offices in 5 countries.
Global Legal Global Business Services (GL GBS) at Bangalore was established in 2011 and assists Global legal Organisation across , International Operations , North America Operations and HeadquartersThr unit is anchored under Global Legal Operations and responsible to deliver various services in most standardised and centralised manner.
The unit provides services like end to end contract management, trademark portfolio management, legal and compliance, project coordination, automation and digital services including system maintenance.
About the Role
The role of associate legal counsel is to assist Legal and Compliance team in headquarters, broadly working on global compliance framework. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Assisting the lawyer in Corporate legal for driving the Export Control and Sanction compliance programme like approval of travel and re-export of IT equipment’s for sanctioned countries, sanctions screenings on counterparties involved in transactions with sanctioned countries, participation in global legal export group quarterly meetings and maintenance of Globe Share.
- Assisting corporate Legal lawyers in business ethics compliance matters, due diligence of Novo Nordisk’s collaboration partners.
- Driving the project on competition Law/antitrust compliance, driving the personal data protection/privacy compliance Programme and driving the business ethics compliance programme in headquarter.
- Driving legal or compliance by enhancing the quality, accessibility and compliance or regulatory requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Work Experience: Experience of 5 to 7 years from corporate world
- Must have experience: hands on experience about 3 to 5 years in managing legal business affairs, contract management, ethics compliance and stakeholder’s management
- Language Skills: Excellent English script and speech writing ability
November 15, 2020
Write to Sudha for further information.
e-Mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.