1. should be qualified LL. B/LL.M from the recognised university of India with 10 to 12 years post qualification experience in litigation, legal matters Govt Liaoning preferably in telecom sector.
2. Should be confident/ a solution provider, with a pro-active approach.
- Should possess strong organizational skills.
4. Should possess prior experience in litigation in Indian district courts and High Courts. Experience in pre litigation matters (like issue of legal notices, drafting of complaints, filing of FIRs, etc.) is a must. Experience in commercial arbitrations will be an added qualification.
5. Should have a good experience in briefing counsel, law firms, etc. and should also be well versed with court procedures.
1. Responsible for handling/managing litigation and pre litigation matters.
2. Attend court matters on regular basis, monitor litigation, etc.
3. Advise internal customers on litigation / potential litigation, issues, prospects of the Company in a litigation/potential litigation, course of action, etc.
4. Carry out legal analysis of pending/ongoing/potential cases.
5. Prepare litigation briefing material for the counsel, brief the counsel, and effectively liaise with law firms and advocates.
6. Timely identification and intimation of legal risk to the reporting manager/management
7. Liaise with government/non-government departments, police , etc.
8. Timely updation of litigation MIS, preparation of litigation reports, etc.
9. Implement litigation process and policy of the company.
10. Work closely with legal team and also cross functional team.
11.The candidate should possess a polished personality, should be great communicator, must be good in creating and managing network with government authorities and possess required skill sets to manage external environment.
12.The candidate should possess hands on experience of liaison with government authorities, knowledge and experience of Government working, he/she should be able to establish and maintain government relations, Public Affairs, Public Relations.
13.It would be an added qualification if the candidate has experience of working on automated tools like litigation tool, compliance tool, etc.
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Law, Manager, Compliance, Technology, Legal, Management
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.