The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation [MoSPI] came into existence as an Independent Ministry on 15.10.1999 after the merger of the Department of Statistics and the Department of Programme Implementation.
The Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation [MoSPI] invites applications from willing and eligible candidates for positions of Young Professionals [YPs] and positions of Consultants.
- Young Professionals: 3 Posts [Delhi and Kolkata].
- Junior Consultants: 3 Posts [Delhi and Kolkata].
- Integrated Law Graduates/LLB from a recognized university/institute.
- At least three years’ Experience of working in handling legal issues.
- Knowledge of drafting legal petitions/replies.
- Conversant with the procedure to be followed in filing cases and follow up in Central Administrative Tribunal, High Courts and Supreme Court of India.
- Well versed with CCS, IPC, CRPC, CPC, RTI rules.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience in working with Government.
- Integrated Law Graduates/LLB from a recognized university.
- 5 years’ experience in handling legal issues in public/private enterprises/government cases/IPR/MoUs/GFRs/CCS, IPC, CrPC/International legal matters.
Extended Deadline for the application by 17th July 2020 (till 06:00 PM).
- Age limit: Candidates applying for Young Professionals should be below 35 years of age as on 1st July 2020. The maximum age limit for the consultants would be 65 years. However, consultants beyond 65 years of age and up to 70 years of age could be engaged with the approval of CSI & Secretary, MoSPI in exceptional cases.
- Engagement of Retired Govt. Servants as Consultants – Retired Government servant may also apply for positions of consultants.
- However, terms and conditions of their engagement would be governed in accordance with the relevant guidelines issued by Government of India from time to time.
To apply online, click here.
The range of monthly consolidated remuneration for YPs and different categories of Consultants would be as under:
- Young Professionals: Rs. 60,000/-
- Junior Consultant: Rs. 60,000/ – to Rs. 80,000/-
For official link, click here.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.