Porter is Looking out for Sr. Associate / Assistant Manager – Legal with experience in :
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting research on relevant laws, regulations & legal articles.
- Reviewing client / vendor contracts, HR, logistics agreements.
- Data extraction from legal documents.
- Tool training on legal concepts.
- Helping business teams on the contract process.
- Creating NDAs, supplier agreements, customer agreements, dealing with teams on vendor and registration processes.
- Speaking to clients to collect feedback on the process of creating and executing contracts.
- Drafting letters and other business correspondences, supporting business and finance teams on the documentation process required for various authorities and companies
Skills Required: The ideal candidate will have:
- A Law degree , CS + LL.B) or Just CS having below mentioned experience and skills.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Contract Management, Litigation and Legal and Business Correspondences.
- Good understanding of contract law, various types of contracts & key clauses.
- Basic knowledge of contract management services and Contract Life Cycle management.
- Experience in research on relevant laws, regulations & legal articles.
- Exposure to tools for legal research, contract management, etc.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and drafting skills required.
- Team Player.