Only Candidate having experience in Infrastructure Project/Companies should apply.
- Handling of Civil, Criminal, MACT, Mining etc. cases.
- Draft Pleadings (Plaints, Written Statements, Appeals, Reply, Rejoinders and Written Arguments) in Civil and Criminal Litigation.
- In depth knowledge of process & procedures in Mining Act/Rules & Cases related thereto.
- Ensure smooth execution of the property matters including purchase, mortgage & de-mortgage, leases, leave-license of properties on behalf of the Company and Promoters. Handling of property documents & records in Hindi & English. This includes due diligence, liaising and supervision of the execution formalities with other parties and before various authorities.
- Drafting vetting of different type of documents such as deeds, MOUs & other types of Agreements & Contracts.
- Vetting of pleadings and other related drafts prepared in the department, to be executed in Hindi as well as English.
- Coordination, strategizing and liaising with various Departments, functions on one hand and with the Advocates on the other on various assignments tasks.
- Conducting legal research, briefing to advocates, status update for the organizational cases and matters pending before courts.
- General correspondences in matters related to mining, acquisition, or other civil matters as and when required.
- Other legal assignments as and when required or directed by the superior.
Role: Legal Manager
Salary: 5,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Engineering & Construction
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
How to Apply?
Application Link: Dilip Buildcon