– Demonstrate relevant legal experience (private practice and/or in-house experience).
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate complex issues in a clear way to a large audience, both internally and externally.
– Knowledge and experience of the media and entertainment industry in India.
– Experience of working at a key partner, industry organization, film studio or record label
– Experience in drafting and negotiating sophisticated and groundbreaking commercial license agreements.
– Outstanding negotiation, problem solving, communication and drafting skills.
– Ability to exercise good judgment, make difficult decisions, break down complex issues, and balance risk with business need.
– Ability to issue spot and advise on legal and commercial implications while supporting business objectives and goals.
– Have a strong work ethic and demonstrate the ability to work in a collaborative and team driven working environment.
– Confident in balancing multiple projects when working towards strict deadlines, with strong organisational skills.
– Passion for building positive relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.