Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India operating in the MRO space, invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following post:
- Qualification: Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline plus Associate/Fellow Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Preference will be given to candidates having degrees in LAW.
- Skills: The candidate should have strong communication skills (written & oral). Adequate knowledge of statutory laws, labour laws, Tax laws, Companies Act, DPE guidelines & corporate governance is essential.
- Experience: Should have minimum 05 years post qualification experience (ACS) w.r.t. to Company Secretarial functions at reputed companies with minimum Rs. 1000 Crores turnover in the current company. Candidates with working experience in Aviation Industry, preferably in MRO will be given preference.
- Age: Maximum 45 years as of 1st June 2021.
- Job Description: The post carries the duties and responsibilities as overall In-charge of all Secretarial functions of the Company. Has to run the secretarial department dealing with board matters company law affairs, industrial legislation.
- Selection procedure: The selection procedure involves a personal interview of the candidates who prima facie meets eligibility criteria & Pre Employment Medical Examination. The selected candidate will have to bear the cost of Pre Employment Medical Examination and any additional tests if required.
Fixed Term Employment Contract: The selected candidate will be appointed on a Fixed Term Employment Contract for a period of five years extendable by another five years based on the performance of the candidate/incumbent. The tenure can be extended or curtailed as per the requirements of the Company. The contract could be terminated at the discretion of the management during the period of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.