litigation management in e-commerce/travel facilitator company, sec. 138, ni act, recovery suits, consumer litigation along with drafting and vetting of agreement which shall include API agreement, branding agreements, etc.
Work comprises communication and collaboration with external counsels. Appearing alongside the external counsel before the district court of Karkardooma mostly.
1. min 2 years of experience in working with travel companies, MNCs, Corporate Houses, Law firms.
2. fluency in English and Hindi
3. Candidate should be able to take things up independently and should be well versed with all district court procedures.
4. Candidate shall be required to correspond and coordinate with several departments of the organization with relation to the day-to-day cases and in order to produce relevant documentation and input for the external counsels.
5. Updating legal mis, should ideally be comfortable with excel sheets.
6. Coordinating with the department clerk with regard to pfrc, filing, etc.
Remuneration: negotiable as per resume and how the interview goes.
Kindly send your CV to [email protected]
Immediate joining is required.