ANB Legal is a full-service commercial Law Firm having offices around India. Their corporate department, which deals inter alia with domestic and cross border transactions, start-ups, investments, allied documents, joint ventures and franchising are looking for a candidate to join such department.
- Prior experience of at least 3 years post qualification in the areas of requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 to 3 year professional working independently on corporate assignments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- knowledge of FEMA, SEBI, Companies Act and such allied laws pertaining to the post.
- Research on several legal issues and topics.
- Conduct and negotiate international and domestic transactions.
- Draft shareholders and various corporate commercial and investment documents.
- Monitor and manage the performance of freshers and interns.
- Assist in client interactions.
How to Apply?
To apply for the job, please fill the form here: https://forms.gle/PEQg5jXGzeX4ZhxQ7