About the Organisation
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India. It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007 and came into action on July 2008.
The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole country and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grant Commission. The university caters to the tribals’ long-cherished dream of higher education.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University invites application for the post of Startup Manager cum Law Officer on contractual basis sponsored by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology Project entitled “Development and Deployment of KISAN Cloud using Electronic Soil Nutrients Analyser (ESNA) and Capacity Building of ST Masses on SmartAgri and Livelihood Entrepreneurship for Self-Employment”.
Number of Vacancies
- Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks and also have Engineering Graduate degree.
- At least 03 years of Industry work experience.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to send the duly filled application form in the prescribed format on or before 6th July 2020 at email at [email protected].
- By the evening of 7th July 2020, the information regarding weblink and time schedule for the online interview will be sent to Me candidates on their email.
- Last date of submission of application form: 6th July 2020 by time: 12:00 PM.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.