National Law University Bhopal is inviting applications for various academic positions.
- Professor of Law ADR (Leave Vacancy)
- Professor of Cyber Law
- Associate Professor of Law (with specialization in Environmental Law / Criminal Law / IP & Business Law / Constitutional Law)
- Associate Professor of Digital Forensic
- Assistant Professor of Law (with specialization in Constitutional Law / Human Rights Law / Criminal Law / Corporate Law / ADR / Taxation)
- Assistant Professor of Economics
- Assistant Professor of Cyber Law / Information Security
- Assistant Professor of Digital Forensics
Qualifications and other conditions are as per UGC Regulations, 2018. The appointment shall be made on regular basis except for appointment against leave vacancy. Pay fixation shall be made as per minimum respective Academic Pay Level defined by the 7th Pay commission notified by the University Grants Commission and other allowance as per University rules and regulations.
Law teachers with additional Post Graduate Degree(s) in Technology, Social Sciences would be given preference. Reservation Policy shall be as per the M.P. Government Regulations. Retired teachers, judges and other experts with relevant experience may also apply for being considered as Visiting Faculty or appointment on a contract basis.
The last date for submission of duly filled in application form is 30th June 2021 up to 5:00 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
A Separate Application in the prescribed form must be submitted for each post. A Demand Draft of ₹1,000/- (₹500/- for ST/SC Candidates), non-refundable, drawn in favour of the “Director, NLIU, Bhopal” payable at Bhopal must be enclosed with the application form. The NLIU reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts indicated above.
Soft copies of duly filled in applications may be sent to [email protected] and hard copies to be sent by post to the Registrar, National Law Institute University, Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal – 462 044.
For the application form and other details please visit www.nliu.ac.in.