About Kumar Research LLP
Kumar Legal Research LLP is headquartered in Mumbai and have associate offices in cities like Lucknow, Delhi, etc.
They represent their clients before Government Taxation Authorities, Appellate Authorities, High Courts, the Supreme Court of India and other Tribunals like the Director-General of Foreign Trade, Department of Revenue, Central Board of Excise and Customs and other appropriate authorities.
Number of Vacancies
1 (one): Junior Associate
- The candidate must be a law graduate with PQE of 0 to 2 years of experience for the position of a Junior Associate and 5 to 6 years of PQE for the position of a Solicitor.
- The candidate must have good communication skills and proficient in English language.
- The candidate must have good research and drafting skills.
- The candidate must be well versed with Civil, Banking and Company laws.
- Good command over English & Hindi (both verbal & written) is required.
- The associate and solicitor will be responsible for drafting legal petitions and research.
- The associate and solicitor will be responsible for appearing before the courts and at the income tax and sales tax departments.
- The solicitor will be required to draft documents independently, mainly related to the property matters.
- The right candidate for the position of the Junior Associate will be offered Rs.15,000 to Rs. 20,000 subjected to his/her performance during the first three months of probation.
The salary is negotiable and can increase within six months if the candidate performs well.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must email their CV and a short cover letter mentioning why they should be hired and how they meet the prescribed qualifications, provide some data on previous matters dealt, if any to [email protected]
The subject of the email should be “Job Applications”.
Mobile number: +91 9136132248
Email ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates.