About Seven Sea Partners
Seven Seas Partners is a full-service law firm based in India, Netherlands and Spain, catering to the legal requirements of multinational corporations including Fortune India 500 companies.
They provide legal services to corporates, government authorities, NGOs, financial institutions, funds, investors, multi-national corporations, start-ups and individuals across various industries on a plethora of matters including dispute resolution, advisory, transactional, regulatory and restructuring.
Number of Vacancies
2 (two): Lawyers
- The candidate must hold LL.B. degree from a reputed institute. In addition to LL.B., preference will be given to candidates who are qualified Company Secretaries or candidates with LL.M. degree.
- The candidate must hold 2 to 5 years of PQE.
The scope of work will be as follows:
– Drafting, review and finalising of documents, contracts and agreements.
– Handling legal queries and addressing legal issues arising in the internal functioning of the company.
– Providing legal support in respect of products and services offered by the company, intellectual property, employees etc.
– Negotiating contracts with the various parties, external and internal.
– Liaison with lawyers and other service providers on legal issues, as and when they arise.
– Preparation of minutes/resolutions in respect of Director’s Meetings, notices, consent and proxies for Client.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must send their respective applications to [email protected]
The subject of the email must be ‘Application for Job’. Please attach your C.V. and a Cover Letter with the email.
E-mail: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates.