About the Organisation
Advocate Shuvodeep Roy is an Advocate-on-record and Standing Counsel at the Supreme Court of India. He is hiring Junior Associates for his litigation work at New Delhi.
Number of Vacancies
1 (one): Junior Associate
- The candidate must be a law graduate with 1 to 2 years of PQE.
- The candidate must be enrolled with the Bar Council.
- The candidate will be responsible for assisting and appearances before the Supreme Court, High Court and Tribunals.
- The candidate will be responsible for legal research and preparing briefs and case notes.
- The candidate will be responsible for drafting SLPs, writ petitions, suits, counters, etc. before the Supreme Court, High Court and Tribunals in New Delhi.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising filing of cases.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must email their CVs to [email protected] by February 2.
Phone Number: 09718776540 (Clerk)
9990407174 (Chandraveer Prasad)
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates.