The main purpose of this role is to provide complete legal support to the business in India Region. The role encompasses legal support to plants, driving compliance, supporting the HR, sales and marketing functions, global procurement, supply chain, drafting of agreements, handling civil and criminal litigation.
- To provide legal support to the marketing function in the drafting of terms & conditions for various promotions, approving of claims and labels.
- To provide legal support to the business in timely execution of transaction agreements keeping in view the protection of business interest and assets.
- To provide legal support to plants foods business and ensure advise to business for requisite and timely compliance.
- To handle litigation – both civil and criminal.
- To provide legal support to the sales function in terms of distributor and CFA appointments and terminations, criminal complaints, etc.
- To keep abreast with the legal and regulatory regime affecting the business and updating stakeholders
The role caters to the entire business of the India Region (India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Sri Lanka).
Key Skills/Experience Required –
- Degree in Law
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of food and consumer laws
- Good knowledge of Environmental laws, Factories Act, Labour Laws
- Good drafting skills.
- Good litigation knowledge and skills
- Excellent network both internally and with external counsels.
Main interactions within & outside organization / External & Internal Environmental Factors –
- Interaction with lawyers (daily)
- Interaction with internal customers from HR, sales, marketing, PPGA & Comms, Finance team. (daily)
- Interaction with Plant teams. (daily)
- Conference with Senior Advocates (need-based)
Attending court hearings in critical and high stakes matters (as and when listed in Courts)
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
How to Apply?
Apply via Pepsico Website
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates.