Intel is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Ethics and Legal Compliance (ELC) team as a senior compliance counsel, focusing on anti-corruption and antitrust compliance, and general Code of Conduct matters in South East Asia. The candidate will work with diverse stakeholders and third parties in a fast-paced environment. Excellent judgment and analytical skills, flexibility, creativity, people and influencing skills, and the ability to work effectively and independently on lean, agile teams are essential. This position will report to the Regional Compliance Counsel, Greater Asia Region, within ELC.
As Intel’s South East Asia senior compliance counsel, you will be responsible for, among other things:
� Implementing and further enhancing Intel’s global anti-corruption and antitrust compliance programs in SEA countries, and serving as a regional expert on Code of Conduct issues;
� Representing Intel’s corporate ELC team both internally and externally;
� Coordinating anti-corruption and antitrust compliance activities with other ELC lawyers and business Legal;
� Ensuring compliance with anti-corruption laws of all the SEA countries in which Intel does business
� Assisting with anti-corruption due diligence efforts for third parties operating in SEA countries
� Supporting corporate strategies and APJ businesses and to ensure compliance with applicable laws
� Creating and providing localized training and communications to APJ employees and third parties
� Conducting and/or assisting with legal compliance risk assessments, audits, and investigations in SEA countries; and
� Partnering with Internal Audit, Finance, HR and other groups to promote Intel’s overall commitment to uncompromising integrity and business ethics.
The ideal candidate will:
1. have a law degree and be licensed to practice in one of the SEA countries or the U.S., and have a minimum of 10 years of experience as an attorney, with 5 of those years focused on anti-corruption compliance counselling and program development and execution, as well as significant experience with antitrust compliance programs and/or counselling, either in-house or with a reputable law firm
2. have experience in-house at a Multi-National Corporation
3. be highly motivated together with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and maintain flexibility in fast-paced, changing environment
4. have excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
5. have excellent business acumen
6. be able to work with diverse business and legal representatives throughout the corporation, and be a team player
7. has demonstrated the ability to influence and work effectively with third parties and employees at all levels and across multiple business groups, sites, and cultures
8. have a passion for ethics and legal compliance and impeccable ethics and integrity
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Growth Acceleration Team (GAT) offers unique opportunities to work in a variety of areas, including counsel to Intel businesses; technology and intellectual property licensing; patent prosecution; trademarks and brands; litigation, mergers, acquisitions and investing; public policy, legislative and regulatory lobbying; global trade, export, import, and customs; and corporate compliance.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
How to Apply?
Apply online at Intel’s Website
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates.