Aligarh Muslim University is an Indian public central university. It was originally established by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan as Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College in 1875. The College became Aligarh Muslim University in 1920. The main campus of AMU is located in the city of Aligarh.
Applications on the prescribed form are invited for the following Teaching Posts including PWD vacancies for recruitment of persons.
- Professor of Law (Criminal Law), AMU Centre at Murshidabad (01)
- Professor of Law (Personal Law), AMU Centre at Murshidabad (01)
- Professor of Law (Criminal Law), AMU Centre at Malappuram (01)
- Professor of Law (Personal Law), AMU Centre at Malappuram (01)
- Associate Professor of Commercial Law, AMU Centre at Malappuram (01)
- Associate Professor of Personal Law, AMU Centre at Malappuram (01)
- Associate Professor of Constitutional Law, AMU Centre at Malappuram (01)
- Associate Professor of Criminal Law, AMU Centre at Malappuram (01)
- Associate Professor of Criminal Law, AMU Centre at Murshidabad (01)
- Associate Professor of Constitutional Law, AMU Centre at Murshidabad (01)
- Associate Professor of Commercial Law, AMU Centre at Murshidabad (01)
- Associate Professor of Personal Law, AMU Centre at Murshidabad (01)
Malappuram, Kerela and Murshidabad, West Bengal
Professor of Law
- An eminent scholar having a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
An outstanding professional, having a PhD degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/ relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he she has ten years’ experience.
- A good academic record, with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II.
Note: A relaxation of 5% shall be allowed at the Bachelor’s as well as at the Master’s level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer)/Differently-Abled
- Blindness and low vision.
- Deaf and Hard Hearing.
- Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy.
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness.
Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness) for the purpose of eligibility and assessing Good Academic Record for direct recruitment. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
How to Apply?
Persons downloading the Application Form from the Net are required to send a Cash receipt of Rs. 500/- issued by the State Bank of India, AMU Branch (05555), under the Head, “Employment Fee” in the Account No. 10612179068 or Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch Aligarh (05555), along with the duly filled employment form complete in all respect.
Complete application form procured in the above manner may either be delivered personally at the Reception Counter of Administrative Block or sent by post, superscribing on the top at the left side of the cover, the post applied for, advertisement number and date, to the Joint Registrar (Teaching), Selection Committee, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh – 202 002, so as to reach him by 30th July 2020.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.