2 to 5 yrs.
Handle the matters of Litigation
Drafting & Vetting of all Legal & Commercial documents
Assisting in filing Civil/Criminal Complaints(on need basis)
Proficient in Negotiation skills for non-litigation
Should hold a degree of LLB/LLM
- To handle the matters of Litigation / Non-Litigation.
- To draft, file the Criminal Complaint under sec. 138 of negotiable Instrument Act.
- Liable for drafting all documentation, including agreements GPA’s, MOU’s, Conveyance Deed, Non-disclosure agreements and other land or contract related Documents.
- Liable for drafting the documentation as per requirements of Company.
- Ensures that the legal counsel and advocates are properly briefed on the case
- Specifics and oversee all litigation
- Ensures adequate legal support and legal opinion to the concerned departments on legal matters as and when required
- Ensures filing of caveats, notices, replies to notices received by all Departments.
- Attends court proceedings/ hearing whenever required.
Mail your updated resume to [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates.