At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stitched, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Responsible to protect the products and intellectual property of the company by investigating unauthorized uses of the brand in the market or online
- Determine if products/intellectual property violates a patent, copyright, or trademark laws, and working with attorneys and law enforcement to prosecute when necessary
- Manage direct cooperation and collaboration with law firms on combating counterfeiting and IP infringements
- Support in the field of online monitoring, research and analysis of IP infringements in media, on exhibitions and markets
- Assistance and participation in various organizations, committees (INTA, FICCI) and supportive lobby-work
- Managing the everyday business with the support of the Global IP team on strategic decisions. Area of work will include- India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal
- Law degree from a reputed law college
- 4-6 years of experience including significant experience in IP and brand protection either with a law firm or with MNCs or both
How to Apply?
Apply on Puma’s Website
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates.