When everything’s connected, how we connect is everything… and we’d like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Corporate Counsel.
At TTEC, we help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC, a 50,000 employee, global customer experience pioneer, is opening a new information technology and data science centre of excellence in Hyderabad where you’ll have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this expansion.
As a Legal professional, we know you’re in high demand. And we know it’s important you find the right fit for your future. Have ideas you want to contribute? We’re listening. Looking for exposure to different clients, different technologies? It’s what we do. Want to make an impact on the future? We’re innovating every day. Teamwork key? You’ll have the opportunity to work on global projects with a knowledge-thirsty, international team. Join our inclusive IT team and you’ll help create meaningful employee experiences that drive memorable customer experiences.
This is a new position of the TTEC International Legal team. The position will be based in our Hyderabad offices and will report to the Assistant General Counsel, Asia Pacific who is based in Manila, Philippines. Our new Corporate Counsel will be the lead counsel for one or more of TTEC’s strategic business units in India. The successful candidate will provide advice and proactive support as well as manage complex legal and business issues relating to TTEC’s operations in Hyderabad and Ahmedabad, India. As a successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to be mentored and given the growth tools to move into a high calibre, the professional role with TTEC’s International Legal Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be required to provide professional legal in support of TTEC’s operations in Hyderabad and Ahmedabad in India. You will be responsible for making research and advising TTEC on relevant legal issues related to the jurisdiction and TTEC’s business in the region, including labour law matters, compliance, corporate and commercial contractual matters.
- You will be responsible for analyzing a variety of legal issues ranging from Human Capital matters and policies, strategies, commercial and corporate legal matters, labour and employment strategies, regulatory matters among others.
- You will be responsible for the drafting, revising and preparing for negotiation and management of RFPs, client contracts and related legal instruments such as non-disclosure agreements, technology licenses, alliance and strategic partnership agreements, technology reseller arrangements, subcontracts, amendments and the like.
- You will be responsible for drafting and discussing processes and procedures to streamline the legal support for TTEC in India, including but not limited to employment practices, privacy, corporate and regulatory compliance among others.
- You will also be involved in the interpretation and enforcement of executed contracts and other matters affecting client and vendor relationships, which will require appropriate research, advice, correspondence and follow-up instruments.
- You will oversee the internal Company Secretary matters for TTEC’s entities in India. You will be involved in internal corporate matters, including reviewing or drafting minutes, articles of association and other documents related to TTEC’s corporate entries and reporting obligations within the various jurisdictions.
- You will deep dive into the research of specific legal and legislative matters that affect TTEC and its business units in different jurisdictions across India or other countries.
- You will be required to proactively research and examine applicable laws in all of the above locations.
- The position shall be flexible to encompass other duties within your skillset to support the needs of the Legal Department and TTEC
- Part of the duties of the position involves certain administrative tasks, such as preparation of powers of attorney, supporting the notarization, legalization and arranging for translation of multilingual company documents, as well as maintaining company registers and database of various internal records.
- The position is an expert role within a high-performance organization that is highly respected in the Company. For the right individual, this is a tremendous opportunity to learn and be mentored by our Assistant General Counsel in the region and to closely interact with other senior lawyers and executives of a fast-paced truly multinational company.
- Graduate of an accredited law school and admission to practice in India
- 3 to 5 years of Post Qualified Experience.
- Broad background in the preparation, drafting, negotiation, closure and interpretation of labour agreements and policies.
- Experience in practising law, specifically complex global commercial transactions with large multinational companies. Experience in a large law firm or a combination of law firm and the corporation is a plus.
- Experience in supporting various jurisdictions and reflecting the specifics of their applicable laws
- Strong drafting skills are required.
- Experience in corporate matters of multinational corporations.
- Experience providing strategic advice and counsel to company leaders.
- Commitment to excellence in a fast-paced, high growth, aggressive business environment.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to successfully interact at all company levels are also important.
- Bring a strong desire to become an integral part of a world-class legal team in a growing enterprise.
- Fluent in English.
Legal / Compliance
How to Apply?
Apply via ttec’s website
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates.