Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics and Luxury. At CLiQ, we encourage experiments and creativity in Technology. We develop and use technology to enhance day-to-day life and have a positive impact on customers.
Tata CLiQ has a unique omni-channel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India’s definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
Here’s what we believe in:
- We obsess over customer delight
- We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce
- We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- Our goals will be ambitious, demand significant stretch
- We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency
- We will always be respectful, empathetic and caring about the well-being of our teams
- Handling cases filed by and against the company under Consumer Protection Act, recovery of outstanding amounts through civil suits, dishonoured cheques under Negotiable Instruments Act, Arbitration, labour matters, etc.
- Pre-litigation scrutiny/collection of documents and coordinating with internal clients.
- Gathering requisite information for drafting/vetting of pleadings and other related activities viz. filing of evidence, drafting applications, affidavits etc.
- Coordination and briefing outside lawyers about the facts of case, finalizing/drafting pleadings.
- Appearing before the Court as Authorized Representative of the Company whenever required.
- Drafting legal notices and replies of legal notices received on behalf of the Company.
- Monitoring the progress of cases in coordination with lawyers.
Filing of Police Complaint and complaints for Cyber Crime cases
Maintaining and updating database of cases.
- Coordinate in hiring efficient Consultants and Legal Retainers.
Coordinate with various consultants as point of contact for smooth execution of work.
- Drafting and vetting of agreements, MoUs, LOIs, NDAs, Service Agreements, Transportation Agreement, Lease Agreement, Leave & Licence Agreement, Consultancy Agreement, Warehousing Agreement, Staffing Agreement, AMC etc.
- Drafting of extension, addendums and termination notices.
- Continuous improvement and standardization of agreements as per Company’s requirements and procedures.
- Looking after the entire process of Contract Management
- Conducting and coordinating property due diligence for pre-hire or pre-purchase activity.
- Legal research on law points for advising internal stakeholders to minimize the risk of non-compliance.
- Resolving legal queries.
- Keeping abreast with changes and developments in legal field especially in view of the company’s business.
Qualification – LLB
The opportunities we us have are perfect for highly motivated and talented candidates. We are looking for candidates who have strong passion for customers, a high level of comfort with uncomfortable transparency, and a keen sense of ownership and drive to deliver results.
So QUiQ – PiQ – CliQ before the opportunity is missed
How to Apply:
Link – Click here to apply
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.