About this Role
- Provide expert & strategic legal and compliance advice on various aspects of business to management.
- Set internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors.
- Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action, ability to anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically, identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks.
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents for various business lines including fin-tech, lending, payments, mutual funds, insurance, technology, others & lead contract negotiation; (knowledge of relevant guidelines shall be added advantage).
- Liaison and follow-up with external law firms on legal matters.
- Identifying legal issues and risks that may affect the various businesses of FamPay and ensuring compliances related thereto.
- LL.B (Company Secretaries qualification will be an advantage).
- Minimum 3 years of in-house direct or client experience with a technology startup/ company.
- Experience in financial services sector, especially in payments industry is highly preferred.
- Overall experience strictly between 3-8 years.
- Have strong communication and influencing skills.
- In-depth understanding of how legal issues affect organisations.
- Ability to develop legal strategy and objectives, excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Well-versed in how business operate with financial acumen.
- Ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to – see around the corner.
Why should you join us?
How to Apply
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.