We are looking for a law graduate with 3-4 years’ experience in MNCs to oversee the legal aspects of our business.
- Reviewing tender documents, undertakings, authorization letters, power of attorneys, rate contracts and various other documents evaluating its legal impact, risk assessment in business and suggesting necessary mitigation, since tendering stage till final execution.
- Keeps ongoing litigations organized by establishing and organizing files, monitoring hearing dates, documenting actions, preparing case summaries and materials for team case review, inputting information into in-house litigation management system, confirming case status with attorneys.
- Coordinating with concerned Business team and undertaking drafting of various legal notices, reply to various legal notices received by the Company.
- Maintains attorneys’ invoices by verifying outstanding balances, releasing of invoices, as well as resolving billing issues in cooperation with the billing attorney.
- Vetting PR contents for social media, website, blogs, posts, brochures, standees, articles, videos, newspaper publications etc. and other related therapy awareness programs from legal standpoint.
- Drafting monthly newsletter and tri-weekly reports for the Team.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Day to day support to business and legal team.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Must Have – Minimum Requirements
- Law graduate from a reputed Law school with 3-4 years’ experience in MNCs.
- Familiarity with law and legal procedures.
Nice to Have
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
- Excellent communication skills.
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
How to Apply?
Apply on Medtronic’s Website
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates.